Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") govern the sale of products marketed by Sirio Store belonging to Barbara Sirio, with headquarters in Piverone (TO), Via Castellazzo no. 20
All purchasing contracts made through the website www.siriostore.it and according to the procedures described above between the Seller and the customer, are governed by the General Conditions.
All prices published include VAT.
Acceptance of the conditions of sale
1. The contract between Sirio Store and the Customer is considered valid once the order has been accepted, even partially, by Sirio Store, which reserves the right to accept the order, at its sole discretion. This acceptance is tacit, unless otherwise notified in any other manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various manners provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchasing process and fully accepts the general terms and conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. The right of the Customer to compensation or damages is excluded, including any liability expressed or implied in the contract, for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance, including partial acceptance, of an order.
1. The Customer may only purchase the products present in the electronic catalogue of the http://www.siriostore.it website, at the time of the order submission, as is present in the relative description. Sirio Store reserves the right to change any technical information regarding the products as provided by the manufacturers without any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but may differ in colour, size or accessories shown in the image. All support information for purchasing is intended as simple generic information, not referable to the real features of a single product.
2. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Sirio Store by an e-mail reply, sent to the email address supplied by the Customer. The message contains all data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify the correctness and to promptly notify any corrections, in the manner described in this document. The Customer may also check the status of his/her order by signing into his/her account on the website and clicking on "History and details of my orders."
3. In the order is not accepted, Sirio Store ensures prompt notification to the Customer.
4. All prices on this website include VAT. Sirio Store reserves the right to modify prices at any time without prior notice.
5. Since the simultaneous access of users and the simultaneous possibility of ordering "on line" may alter the availability of the product, Sirio Store does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of the goods ordered.
6. On selected products subject to special offers, Sirio Store reserves the right to accept orders by changing the amount, upon prior notice and acceptance by the customer, failing which the order will be considered cancelled.
1. Advanced Bank Transfer - if payment is made by advance bank transfer, the order will be despatched only when the amount has been accredited to Sirio Store's account, which must occur within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order will be cancelled automatically.
The bank transfer payment must report the order number, which is supplied in the order confirmation email.
The bank account details are as follows:
Bank account name: Sirio Store di Barbara Sirio
Bank : Mediolanum
Address: Palazzo Meucci - Via Francesco Sforza, 15 - 20080 Basiglio Milano 3
IBAN : IT 52P 03062 34210 00000 1720617
BIC/SWIFT : MEDBITMMXXX
ABI : 03062
CAB : 34210
Number c/c : 1720617
CIN : P
For each order made, an invoice is issued with the shipped goods, valid in all respects as receipt of payment. For the issuance of the invoice you must have supplied a tax code and/or VAT number, during registration or on the billing page of the website. If this information is not supplied, the goods cannot be despatched. After the issuance of the invoice variations cannot be made.
Delivery charges shall be borne by the Customer and are clearly specified in the ordering process. Payment of the goods by the Customer will be made in accordance with the method chosen during the ordering process. No fees or commissions are due by the Customer to Sirio Store.
The delivery of what has been ordered is carried out by road transport.
The goods are wrapped in the packaging supplied by the manufacturer or in properly sealed cardboard boxes.
The delivery times of the goods ordered are only indicative and are specified below; these may be subject to change due to force majeure, traffic, road and weather conditions in general or by order of the Authority.
The standard delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will be at the following times: from Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 9.00 to 18.00.
The courier will deliver without prior notice. In the absence of the Customer, the courier will leave a notice and may then reattempt the delivery within 24 hours; in case of further absence, a second notice will be left, and in this case, the customer will have to contact the courier to arrange the collection of the goods.
The Customer may be contacted by Sirio Store to determine the reasons why delivery is not successful. In the case of non-collection by the customer, Sirio Store will make arrangements for the goods to be sent back to its warehouse, resulting in the cancellation of the order and nothing will be due to the Customer.
No liability can be attributed to Sirio Store in the event of delay in fulfilling the order or in the delivery of what has been ordered.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
• that the number of packages delivered correspond to what is indicated in the invoice;
• that the packaging is not damaged, wet or otherwise altered;
In any case of dispute, an email should be sent email@example.com who will check the error.
Once the delivery note is signed, the Customer cannot make any objection to the exterior packaging of the delivery.
Any problems regarding the completeness of the received products must be notified within eight days of the delivery. Any damages or hidden defects must be reported in writing by registered letter with return receipt.
Even in this case, this should be reported by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Depot storage surcharge
When ordering, the customer is required to fill in all the fields with the correct shipping details.
If the address is found to be inaccurate or incomplete, no one is present at the time of delivery, or the courier is not able to track down the receiver by telephone, the shipment will be taken to the "STORAGE DEPOT", in the destination city for 10 days.
Sirio Store reserves the right to charge the depot storage surcharge to the Customer, quantified in €15.00 + VAT.
In the case of non-collection by the customer within 10 working days of the goods being stored at the courier's warehouse, the courier will return the order to Sirio Store, which reserves the right to charge the recipient with the costs of storage, return and re-delivery of the goods.
Order processing and delivery
The courier used for shipments inItaly is BARTOLINI – CORRIERE ESPRESSO.
"Order processing" means from the time the order is placed to when the goods are delivered by the courier, which is usually 10 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, unless otherwise indicated within the product details, or if changes are explicitly communicated by Sirio Store via email.
For products manufactured on request (e.g. pom poms, boots and uniforms for majorettes ...) times may vary depending on when they are ordered, or on the waiting list of orders to be dealt with for the same product. In all cases, the customer will be promptly notified of the delivery date when placing his/her order.
All orders containing products in stock and where confirmation of payment has been received, will normally be handed to the courier on the next working day. Upon confirmation of the order by Sirio Store, the customer will be informed whether the product ordered is in stock and when the goods will be shipped.
The shipping costs are clearly indicated during the online payment process.
Right of Withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/05, if the Customer is a consumer (that is, a person who purchases goods for purposes not related to their profession, or does not indicate a VAT code on the order form) they have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without providing any explanation and without any penalty and without prejudice to what is specified in paragraph 3 below.
2. To carry out this right, the customer must send a registered letter with return receipt within 10 working days of receiving the goods, stating their intention to use the right of withdrawal to:
Sirio Store di Barbara Sirio
Via Castellazzo, 20
10010 Piverone (TO)
Upon receiving the letter, Sirio Store will notify the customer by email authorising the return and indicating how to ship the goods back to Sirio Store within 10 working days from the day of the authorisation.
3. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
• the law is applied to the product purchased in its entirety; withdrawal cannot be exercised in relation to part of the purchased product (e.g.; accessories, software enclosed, etc...);
• the law does not apply to audiovisual products or to sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware goods), once opened;
• the purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete with all the parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging we recommend that you place it into another box; in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tape directly onto the original packaging of the product must be avoided;
• the goods subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in normal condition: used products that show signs of damage or dirt will not be accepted and therefore can no longer be considered intact;
• shipping costs for "right of withdrawal" are to be paid by the Customer;
• shipping is under the full responsibility of the Customer until delivery is confirmed in our warehouse;
• if the goods are damaged during transport, Sirio Store will notify the Customer (by the fifth business day following receipt of the product in its warehouse), to enable them to file a timely complaint against the carrier of their choice and be reimbursed the value of the good (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal;
• Sirio Store is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4. Without prejudice to any expenses incurred in repairing any damages assessed to the original packaging, Sirio Store will refund the customer the full amount already paid as quickly as possible and in however within 30 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notice, upon receipt of the goods covered by the withdrawal, by bank transfer. The customer will promptly provide his/her bank details (IBAN) to receive the reimbursement.
5. The right of withdrawal is lost if the goods are not completely intact (package and/or its contents), in the cases in which Sirio Store asserts that:
• the original external and/or internal packaging is missing;
• the absence of the integral parts of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or defects of the product itself;
• damage to the product;
• the product is found dirty due to its use which has compromised its integrity.
The costs and risks of transport when returning the product shall be fully paid by the customer. The return of products that are damaged, deteriorated, without their accessories and original equipment, will not be accepted by Sirio Store and will be returned to the sender who will be responsible for the transport costs.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Sirio Store will return the purchased product to the sender, and charge them for the shipping costs.
1. All products sold by Sirio Store are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and a 24 months warranty for patent defects, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 24/02. To benefit from the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice sent with the purchased goods.
2. The 24-month warranty in accordance with the Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products with patent defects, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as required in the technical documentation attached. This warranty, in accordance with the L. Decree No. 24/92, is reserved for the private Consumer (that is a person who purchases goods for purposes not related to their profession, or does not make the purchase indicating a VAT code on the order form). In the case of patent defect, Sirio Store shall restore the compliance by repairing/replacing the purchased product or in reducing the cost, until the termination of the contract. If, following the inspection of an authorised service centre, the product does not have a patent defect, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs for the intervention and repair carried out by the Authorised Service Centre.
3. In the event that for any reason, Sirio Store is not able to replace a product which does not conform to the contract (are faulty), it can proceed, prior to consent of the Customer, with the replacement of the product with another one with the same characteristics and value or it will issue a voucher for the same amount to be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
4. In cases in which applying a warranty foresees the return of the product, the product must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package we recommend that you put it into another box; the attachment of labels or adhesive tape directly onto the original packaging of the product must be avoided in all cases;
5. The shipping costs of the product covered by the warranty shall be paid by the customer. The shipment costs for product replacement shall be paid by Sirio Store.
6. In the event the product declared "not working", is received by Sirio Store, proves to be in perfect working order, the customer will have to bear the costs of a new shipment, quantified at the time of the request, in order to receive the item back.
Personal data requested at the moment of forwarding the order will be collected by Sirio Store and processed using computerised means, solely so as to fulfil the obligations undertaken within the sales contract concluded with the Customer and will not under any circumstances be disclosed to third parties. Sirio Store guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation regarding the processing of personal data regulated by the Data Protection Code as per Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30.06.03. The data controller is Sirio Store, Via Castellazzo 20 - Piverone (TO), in the person of Barbara Sirio, unless a data processor has been appointed, pursuant to art. 29 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The Customer may at any moment revoke his/her consent to the processing of personal data by writing to the registered office of Sirio Store. The Customer declares to have received the information pursuant to art. 13 and is entitled to the same rights, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003, has the right to access their data in the manner indicated therein. Marketing communications will be sent only with the explicit consent of the customer issued at the moment of processing personal data and forwarding of the online registration form.
Any complaint must be addressed to Sirio Store, Via Castellazzo 20 – 10010 Piverone (TO)
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The sale agreement between the Customer and Sirio Store is concluded inItalyand governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale agreement at a distance, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is of the court of their town of residence; in all other cases, territorial jurisdiction is the only of the court of Turin
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Sirio Store without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.siriostore.it