These conditions of sale (hereinafter only "General Conditions") govern the sale of products marketed by Sirio Store of Barbara Sirio, with registered office in Ivrea (TO) Italy - Piazza del Teatro n. 5
All contracts for the purchase of products concluded through the website www.siriostore.it and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the Seller and the Customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
All published prices are inclusive of VAT.
Acceptance of the conditions of sale
- The contract stipulated between Sirio Store and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Sirio Store, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order itself . Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- If the Customer is a final consumer (i.e. a person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling.
Method of purchase
- The Customer can purchase the products listed in the Sirio Store on line catalog at the time of placing the order and which can be viewed at the address www.siriostore.it, as described in the relative information sheets. Sirio Store reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to adapt them to those provided by the manufacturers, without the need for any notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics and may differ in colour, size or accessory products present in the image. All purchase support information is to be understood as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
- Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Sirio Store by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him under the heading "History and details of my orders".
- In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Sirio Store undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
- All prices on the site are inclusive of VAT. Sirio Store reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
- Since the simultaneous access of users and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders change the availability of the product, Sirio Store does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the goods ordered.
- On certain products subject to promotions, Sirio Store reserves the right to accept orders by modifying the quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the Customer, failing which the order will be considered cancelled.
Terms of payment
- Advance Bank Transfer - in case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the shipment of the order takes place only when the actual crediting to the Sirio Store bank account, which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is automatically cancelled.
The reason for the bank transfer must include the order identifier (order number), which is issued in the order confirmation email.
The bank details on which to make the transfers are:
Current account name: Sirio Store di Barbara Sirio
Palazzo Meucci - Via Francesco Sforza, 15 - 20080 Basiglio Milano 3
IBAN: IT 52P 03062 34210 00000 1720617
BIC/SWIFT : MEDBITMMXXX
Current account number: 1720617
- Credit card (Stripe platform)
- Satispay (for Italian territory only)
For each order placed, a proforma invoice will be issued for the material shipped, valid for all purposes as a receipt of payment. In support of the same, for private customers, a regular receipt will be issued. In order to issue the electronic invoice, it is necessary to have provided the VAT number and PEC or Univocal Code during registration, or on the billing details page. No change in the invoice will be possible after it has been issued.
Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. Payment for the goods by the customer will be made using the method chosen when placing the order. No additional expenses or commissions are due to Sirio Store.
The delivery of the ordered goods means at street level.
The goods travel in packaging made directly by the manufacturer or in suitably closed cardboard boxes.
The delivery times of the goods ordered are purely indicative and are specified below; the same may undergo variations due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and road conditions in general or by act of the Authority.
The Customer may be contacted by Sirio Store to establish the reasons why the delivery was not successful. In the event of unsuccessful delivery due to the customer's responsibility, Sirio Store may decide to return the goods to its warehouses, with consequent cancellation of the order and nothing will be due to the customer.
No responsibility can be attributed to Sirio Store in the event of a delay in the order or in the delivery of the goods ordered.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or, in any case, altered;
In the event of a dispute, an anomaly file must be opened at the Sirio Store by sending an email to email@example.com
In the event of damaged packaging, it is recommended to sign "with reserve" - once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within eight days of receipt. Any damage or hidden anomalies must be reported via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and consequently a case will be opened.
When ordering, the customer must compulsorily complete, correctly and completely, all the fields relating to the shipment.
In cases where the address is inaccurate or incomplete, no one is present at the time of delivery, or the courier is unable to trace the recipient by telephone, the shipment will be taken "IN STOCK - Sirio Store reserves the right to charge of storage to be paid by the recipient, quantified as 15.00 euros + VAT.
Order fulfillment and delivery times
By "order processing times" we mean the time interval that elapses from the receipt of the order to the delivery of the product to the courier, and vary according to whether a normal or express shipment is chosen. Delivery times - indicative and not binding for Sirio Store - are specified at the time of the order.
For products made on request, times may vary depending on the period in which they are ordered, or on the waiting list of orders to be processed for the same product. In all cases, at the time of the order, the customer will be promptly notified of the material delivery times to the courier.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the recipient, unless otherwise agreed, and are clearly highlighted during the online payment process.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form to Sirio Store), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and except as indicated in point 3 below.
- To exercise this right, the Customer must send the withdrawal request by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods to:
Sirio Store di Barbara Sirio
Piazza del Teatro, 5
10015 Ivrea (TO) - Italy
Upon receipt of the registered letter, Sirio Store will communicate via email the authorization and methods for returning the goods, which must reach Sirio Store within 10 working days from the date of authorisation.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
• the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (e.g.: accessories, attached software, etc...);
• the law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware material), once opened;
• the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc...); to avoid damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product must be avoided in all cases;
• the goods subject to the right of withdrawal must be returned in a normal state of conservation: therefore, used products that show signs of damage or dirt and which consequently can no longer be considered intact will not be accepted;
• the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are charged to the customer;
• the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
• in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Sirio Store will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this eventuality, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
• Sirio Store is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging, Sirio Store will refund the customer the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, subject to receipt of the goods subject to the withdrawal, by bank transfer. It will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code).
- The right of withdrawal is lost entirely, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Sirio Store ascertains:
• the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
• the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or anomalies in the product itself;
• damage to the product;
• a state of dirt of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity.
The costs and risks of transport for the return are fully borne by the customer. The return of products that are damaged, deteriorated or lacking original accessories and equipment will not be accepted by Sirio Store and will be returned to the sender with additional transport costs.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Sirio Store will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
- All products marketed by Sirio Store are covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty and by the 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice that he will receive together with the purchased goods.
- The 24-month guarantee pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the same is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and with the provisions of the attached technical documentation. This guarantee, in accordance with Legislative Decree N. 24/92, is reserved only to the private consumer (natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, Sirio Store will restore the conformity of the product by means of repair/replacement or a reduction of the price, up until the termination of the contract. If, following an intervention by an Authorized Assistance Center, there should not be a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required by the Authorized Assistance.
- In the event that, for any reason, Sirio Store is unable to replace a product recognized as having lack of conformity, it may proceed, with the Customer's consent, to replace the product with another of equal characteristics and value or to issue of a discount voucher for the same amount that can be spent on another product, valid for 6 months from the time of issue
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. ..); to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended to place it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all cases.
- The shipping costs of the product under warranty are charged to the customer. The shipping costs of the replaced product to the customer are paid by Sirio Store.
- In the event that the product declared "not working", once received by Sirio Store, proves to be perfectly functional, the customer, to get the item back, will have to bear the costs of a new shipment, quantified at the time of the request.
Any complaint must be addressed to Sirio Store, Piazza del Teatro 5 – 10015 Ivrea (TO) ITALY
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
The sales contract between the Customer and Sirio Store is understood to be concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference court of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Turin.
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Sirio Store without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.siriostore.it